Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today

Today is a new day. Same challenges, but new grace and a new attitude. This morning as I prayed for more sleep, I told God that I needed sleep, but what I needed even more what His strength. And that's what I got. Somehow, I'm doing better today with even LESS sleep than I'd already been struggling on. Daniel took two naps in the co-sleeper instead of my arms! Woohoo!! We're heading to a friend's house for a little bit. Then back home and I'm going to bed as soon as I can after Daniel does. The Lord is faithful and He is good. Always.

1 comment:

Ronnica said...

SO truth. I've been incredibly emotionally exhausted this past week with many different things (on top of the natural physical exhaustion that comes with jetlag). It's been hard, but good. Through it all I've been clinging to the Lord even harder...may you do, too!