Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ack!

I've started 5 posts so far, trying to come up with something to say! I don't have anything striking me that I want to write about. I knew that blogging every day for a month must get tough, because otherwise there wouldn't be a challenge to do it. At first, I just enjoyed getting into the habit of posting every day. I got halfway through and still felt great about it. By 2/3 of the way through I was starting to run out of steam. Now I'm getting to the point where almost every day I'm tired and ready for bed but everything I'd like to write about is long or it would take more time and effort than I have to craft a good post. This month has been good for getting back into the habit of blogging, but I'm looking forward to having a little more freedom in blogging once the month is done - no need to post every day just because. Tonight I was hoping to get to bed early, but by the time I made a couple phone calls and kept sitting here writing and deleting, it's late again (well, late by my mom-of-a-little-baby standards!) So this is all you get and I'm going to bed. Good night!

No comments: