Friday, June 13, 2008

This is a REALLY BIG DEAL!

I did it. I officially submitted my thesis to the graduate school!!!! Whew. It’s been a long and difficult journey and I’m glad to be done. It’s time for some healing and renewal and time to move on to the next stage in the journey. Praise the Lord for his faithfulness to the end. And a very special thanks to my wonderful husband for constantly supporting me and believing in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself. Thanks to everyone else too for the hugs, prayers and encouragement.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Hearties congratulations to you, Sarah! and much love from Ginny and me!

Broke Grad Student said...

Congrats! I'm finishing up my final corrections right now and plan on submitting my thesis sometime this week. Enjoy your break and good luck on the next step of your journey.

Courtney said...

Hooray! I was actually going to leave you a comment last week asking how the editing was going, so I'm glad to hear it's done!

Vonda and John said...

Sarah - CONGRATS! That is awesome. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - cause I found you again. And what a perfect day to find you when you post about your thesis. I am very proud of you!

Vonda