Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Visiting the clinic

I’ve been sick for a few days now and decided that it was time to go to the clinic to see somebody this morning. I went to the local clinic that we had visited for our research. He gave me a barrage of drugs to take, so I came home and consulted my husband almost-doctor who okay’d all the things he had given me. The clinical officer had given me all the drugs for free because I’m a guest, and one of them, it turns out, can be quite expensive. Dave was a bit shocked when I told him what all he had given me.

Part of my problem is that I’m not getting much of a chance to rest. Even now I’m falling asleep while I’m typing and it’s only 9:15 so it’s off to bed now. If I can stay awake long enough to shut down the computer and put it away.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh Sara, I hope you feel better soon! What a blessing to get all those meds for no charge! Also glad that Dave was able to give his advice too.