Sunday, November 01, 2009

NaBloPoMo

Yeah, the first time I saw that I thought, "What in the world?" I gathered that it had something to do with posting every day in November, but I couldn't figure out how the Na Blo Po and Mo made any sense with that. So when I saw it again this week, I turned to Google and found out about National Blog Posting Month. The idea is to get yourself into the habit of blogging regularly by blogging every day for a month. I figured it would be a good way to get back into the routine.

For a while after Daniel was born, I found it easier to post a quick couple-sentence status update on facebook instead of blogging. Blogging required more thought and more time. In the last few weeks, I've found that I have lots more things I want to say, but I don't actually sit down and write. I like to think that I have something worth sharing. If nothing else, friends and family can get a glimpse into my life and see my cutie pie kiddo! It also helps me to process what's happening in our little world and helps me keep some perspective on what we're doing and why.

So, I'm going to give it a shot and see if I can post every day this month. Hopefully we'll build a new routine and I'll begin to find my voice and my vision again.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sarah! I just decided to do this today. I'm so glad you are doing it too! I love reading your blog and am glad to have a friend on the journey. :)