Sunday, April 13, 2008

Prayers please!

I'd like to ask for your prayers for the next few days. I have about 48 hours to finish up the draft of my thesis to get it in to my committee Wednesday morning. I have editing left, my last chapter to finish up and then I need to get do my table of contents, list of figures, title page, etc. In other words, I have a lot left and not much time. I've been working hard, but there are a few things that I just haven't been able to make progress on. I'm hoping that being on a tight deadline will push my brain into high gear to get those pieces done. I really need grace, strength, clarity of mind and alertness to finish this task in front of me. I am eagerly looking forward to this being done and submitting my draft will be a HUGE weight off my shoulders and a big step towards finishing.

Also, if anyone in the area is interested, I'll be presenting my work on Friday, April 25th at noon and you are welcome to come.

7 comments:

J.L. Neyhart said...

I am praying.

Anonymous said...

where is it you will be

Sarah Halter said...

My presentation will be at MSU, in East Lansing. I'll post more details next week. Or you can email me if you want more info.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sarah,

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post "How to use up left over egg yolks."

Best wishes on finishing your thesis and at the presentation.

Blessings,
Susan (aka Super Mom)

Rita Loca said...

Praying it all goes well!

Julie said...

Argh... I just happened to check your blog today to see if you've updated it. I wish I could have been there :)

Julie said...

Oh, I just reread your post... I guess I didn't miss it.

But, alas, I still will not be able to attend. Too many kids in the house and not enough adults (my honey won't be available).