Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thwarted

I was thinking about how I managed to post every day for a month, but now it's been a month and a half and I haven't posted at all. Then I remembered that November was that crazy month when Dave went almost a whole week without seeing Daniel awake. That's how I blogged every day. I put Daniel to bed then had a little while most days before Dave got home. With a husband actually home, it just isn't a priority.

But tonight Dave has a journal club so he won't be home until late. I was all set to post some pictures of my adorable little guy - a quick and easy post so I can still get to the other exciting events of the evening (cleaning up the kitchen and balancing the checkbook!) - and blogger won't upload my pictures! So you'll all have to wait in eager anticipation...

No comments: