Tuesday, September 15, 2009

5 weeks

My baby is 5 weeks old today and he's getting so big. I'm already realizing how quickly the time goes by and how fast he's changing. I miss looking down at his little shoulders. Now he has chunky shoulders and I wish I had a picture of what I used to see when I would looked at him as he was nursing. I really think he smiled at me today - in response to me talking to him and smiling at him. Is that possible at 5 weeks? That's all for now. Daniel's in bed and I'd better go join him!

1 comment:

Ruth Chowdhury said...

That's completely possible to have a social smile this early! I remember my kids smiling in response to me as young as a few days or couple weeks old. I didn't believe it at first since "they" say it's only gas or whatever. But it was several times doing the same thing - it was a social smile! Enjoy them. They melt your heart. Isn't it crazy how big they get so quickly?!