Monday, November 19, 2007

Will somebody please put me to bed?

Why is it that I cannot go seem to go to bed at a reasonable hour when Dave's working all night? I was going to go to bed early, but then I had to finish some things, and before I knew it, it was 11:00. Then I decided for some reason (can one procrastinate in going to bed!?!?), I started reading some of the blog posts I wrote when I was in Tanzania. On a side note, I read a bunch of the posts from Kenya a few weeks ago and I was HORRIFIED at how many typos there were! I don't even have an excuse because I was typing on my own computer!! So now it's nearly midnight. This has happened almost every night this month! Dave's mom has always said that she can't go to bed early when she's all by herself, like at home or at a hotel, and I always thought that was a little strange - I would just relish the chance to go to bed early, since I was all alone. Shows me what's I know! Well, now I'm off to bed, since I do have to get up again to work hard and think hard tomorrow.

No comments: