Monday, June 27, 2011

Daniel's First Haircut

Daniel had his first hair cut a few weeks ago. Incidentally, he also had his first sunburn the same day. It's taken me a while to go through the pictures and post them and I think it's about time for another haircut already. I tried to keep it fairly long, mostly because I like it that way, but also partly because I wanted to leave room for someone else to fix it if I really messed it up!

Before (Notice the wings. They used to curl up and be cute):



Ready or not, here we go!




I read a suggestion online to put them in front of a video to keep them occupied and still. The spray bottle definitely kept him occupied, though not necessarily so still :)

After (not bad for my first try!):


3 comments:

Ruth Chowdhury said...

You did a great job! I've only thought about cutting my kids' hair myself... But never actually tried. :)

Christine Hammill Perkins said...

Daniel is such a handsome little boy! Can't wait to meet him someday. Good job on the haircut Momma Sarah!

Auntie Willa said...

Sweet!! He's still SO cute! Thanks for sharing.