Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Found!

My keys have been found. I feel like such an idiot. After leaving a long reply literally 1 minute ago about how I still hadn't found them yet, I went to get ready for bed. I picked up a few papers that I had taken out of my purse this morning and set on the bed, and sure enough, there were my keys. I must have taken them out of my purse along with the other things and forgot having ever touched them. By the time I was ready to leave, I couldn't find them. I searched everywhere, all over the house, and did not think to check under the papers I had just put down. At least I have them, although I was looking forward to getting everything picked up and put away tomorrow. Maybe I still can :)

1 comment:

Arielle said...

I've got a lot of good articles and strategies for organizing.

We should hang out sometime soon...did you get my email? I'm hoping I had the right email, your gmail account.

Lata~