Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back to blogging

Well, we finally discovered that I can use my computer in the library of the Malaria Project offices, so I can have internet access now without going into town and paying a lot for it. While we were in Kenya the last week, I had no time to write anything (even for myself) and have had very little internet access up to now. But, now that I have a place, as well as electricity at home, I should be able to catch up a bit. I've posted about Christmas in Kenya (with a Jan 5 date, which is when I wrote it), and have half a post written about reuniting with Dave and leaving the village. Look for it soon. We also have a lot to say about coming to Malawi and our first week and a half here (including Dave being dragged off the bus by the police, but you'll have to wait for that!) So, it's all coming. But for now, I need to go home and get some lunch. Then I'm planning to make Mexican food for dinner. I'll let you know how it comes out. At some point, too, I really need to get going again on my work. I made a long list of things to do yesterday, the first of which being make a list of things to do, so that I could at least cross something off. So, more to come, hopefully tomorrow! And hopefully not too many of you have left me in the drought. Love you all,
Sarah

No comments: